How do I return a product after delivery?
If for whatever reason you change your mind and would like to return your order after delivery, we’re happy to refund or exchange your purchase as long as it’s unopened and in its original packaging. This option is available for 14 days after delivery.
Following the Distance Selling Regulations, we will accept items back even if you have opened the goods to inspect them. You are entitled to a refund as long as you return your goods within 14 working days* from the day of delivery. The goods must in an ‘as new’ condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging, along with any accessories and free gifts received with it. The product must not have been used or installed or had any data in putted. Whilst the goods are in your possession you must take reasonable care of them and not use them. Headphones, Earphones, DVDs, CDs, memory cards and software must still be sealed. – .
* Working days means all days other than Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
There are two ways to refund your purchase
• You can return the product to our store with your receipt, bringing the card you paid with, so we can credit it.
• You can send the product back to us, then email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your order number and we can make arrangements for refunding your purchase.
We will then give you a full refund for the cost of the product. However we do have the right to retain the delivery charge. Refunds take 3-5 working days to be credited to your payment card.
We cannot refund your purchase:
(1) If you return your product to the store without proof of purchase.
(2) The seal has been broken on any Headphones, Earphones, DVDs, CDs, memory cards or software or on any personal hygiene products such as shavers, hair straightners, toothbrushes.
(3) The goods were a special order to your specification.
(4) The goods are not in the original packing, the packing and/or box is damaged.
(5) If the goods do not include all the items including manuals, accessories and free gifts.