- In the event of a product failure - you are best advised to speak to us first. Many problems that appear to be faults can be rectified after talking to one of our Staff.
- Warranty cover is for a minimum of 1 year. Some manufacturers provide a longer term - ask for details.
- Faults: In circumstances where a warranty repair is needed, firstly inform us in writing, telephone, fax or email. During the first year of warranty we will collect the goods or direct you to a local service centre - whichever is the fastest for you. Your goods will then be returned to you at our expense. Most Web retailers will charge you for collecting and returning - we do not! Please note that this service only applies to Limerick and county area only.
- In the event of a warranty repair in any subsequent years (after the 1st year) we would ask you to send the item back to us. Your goods will then be returned to you at our expense (Greater Limerick area only).
- Goods sent back to us or collected as faulty but found to be fully working will be returned to you. Carriage charges will be at your expense. If you suspect a fault, please contact us first.
- Goods found to have a fault not covered by warranty (damage or breakage through misuse, incorrect operation, wear and tear etc) will be fixed and returned to you at your expense.
- We don't operate a re-stocking system, but in the event when after using the goods you find them totally unsuitable, we may consider re-stocking. This is on an individual basis and will be assessed as such. Contact us if this occurs. Goods must have a returns authorisation number before we can take receipt.
- Once you have reported your fault, you will be issued with a returns authorisation number.
- Comprehensive contact details are available on our website. If you do not have regular Internet access your main contact number is Tel: 061 414726
- PLEASE NOTE: We request that you retain the original packaging for at least the period of the warranty as we will only collect products if they are in the original packaging. If the original packaging has been discarded you will be asked to return the goods to us in a rigid box with a minimum of 2 - 4 inches of packing on all sides
- If after receiving your goods they are found to be damaged in anyway, please inform us by email - or in writing within 24 hours.
- If you have any complaints or concerns regarding your purchase or the or the way in which your transaction was handled, please inform us by email - or in writing to . Your concern will be dealt with swiftly.