Premium Bridge Camera
The DMC-FZ1000 incorporates newly developed F2.8-4.0 LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens with 16x optical zoom.
The 1-inch large 20.1-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS Sensor dramatically improves S/N ratio, making it possible to capture clear image with minimum noise even when shot at ISO25600 Extended. The Venus Engine is also newly developed to feature multiple noise reduction systems such as Multi Process NR, Random Filter and Aperture Filter, to achieve high colour reproduction and high image quality with natural description.
The DMC-FZ1000 features 4K video recording capability (QFHD 4K: 3840 x 2160, 30 fps (NTSC) / 25 fps (PAL) in MP4). It also ushers in a new form of photo creativity by letting you cut out 8-megapixel equivalent images from 4K video footage to capture spur-of-the-moment shots. Powerful 16x optical zoom with 5-step speed control enables smooth zoom control. The 5-axis HYBRID O.I.S+ with Active Mode, Creative Video mode and High Speed video in full-HD are also available.
A dedicated linear motor into the focus system and newly combined DFD (Depth From Defocus) technology achieve ultra-high-speed AF of approx. 0.09 sec. Together with the short release time lag and quick start-up time of approx.0.66 sec, the DMC-FZ1000 never misses fleeting shooting photo opportunities. High speed burst shooting can be shot at 12 fps in 20.1-megapixel full resolution.
The DMC-FZ1000 boasts a 2,359k-dot OLED LVF (Live View Finder) that achieves high speed response with minimum time lag. The 3.0-inch 921k-dot free-angle LCD rotates 180° to the side and tilts 270° up and down & offers approx 100% field of view. Operability is also improved on DMC-FZ1000 allowing intuitive control. The zoom lever on the top allows smooth zoom in/out with 5-step speed adjustment. The zoom ring can be used for manual focus control too
|Metrics||Dimensions (W x H x D)||136.8 x 98.5 x 130.7 mm/(5.39 x 3.88 x 5.15 inch)|
|Weight||Approx. 780 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (1.72 lb)/Approx. 831 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (1.83 lb)|
|Pixels||Camera Effective Pixels||20.1 Megapixels|
|Sensor||Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter||1-type High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / Total Pixel Number 20.9 Megapixels / Primary Color Filter|
|Lens||Aperture||F2.8 – 4.0 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (Still Image: F2.8 – 8.0 (W), F4.0 – 8.0 (T), Motion Picture: F2.8 – 11.0 (W), F4.0 – 11.0 (T))|
|Focal Length||f = 9.1 – 146mm/(27 – 432mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3)/(25 – 400mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2)/(26 – 416mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9)/(32 – 512mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1)/(26 – 416mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. Off / Level Shot function Off)/(28 – 448mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function Off)/(31 – 496mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function On)/(37 – 592mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K video recording)|
|Extra Optical Zoom (EZ)||22.4x (3:2 / 10M (M)), 32x (3:2 / 5M (S))|
|Lens||LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT/15 elements in 11 groups/(5 Aspherical Lenses / 8 Aspherical Surfaces / 4 ED Lenses)|
|Changing of Zoom Speed||5-Speed Zoom|
|Optical Image Stabilizer/Five Axis Correction||“HYBRID O.I.S. +* / Yes* * Except for the 4K video recording and high-speed video recording.”|
|Digital Zoom||Max. 4x|
|Conversion Lens Compatibility||–|
|Focus||Focusing Area||Normal: Wide 30 cm – infinity / Tele 100 cm – infinity/AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm – infinity / Tele 100 cm – infinity|
|AF Assist Lamp||Yes (On / Off)|
|Focus||AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF/Normal / AF Macro / Macro Zoom, Quick AF On / Off (on in Intelligent Auto), Low Light AF, AF/AE Lock Button, AF Area Select, AF Tracking, Eye Sensor AF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON)|
|AF Metering||Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area (flexible / scalable) / Pinpoint|
|Finder||Viewfinder||0.39″ OLED LVF (Live View Finder) (2359K dots), Field of View: Approx. 100%,/Magnification: Approx. 1.88x / 0.7x (35mm equiv.), Eye Sensor|
|Shutter||Shutter Speed||Still Image: Approx. 60 – 1/4,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter) Approx. 1 – 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter) Bulb (Approx. 120 sec) Motion Picture: Approx. 1/25 – 1/16,000 sec Approx. 1/2 – 1/16,000 sec (Creative Video M Mode / MF Mode)Still Image:/Approx. 60 – 1/4,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)/Approx. 1 – 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)/Bulb (Approx. 120 sec)/Motion Picture:/Approx. 1/25 – 1/16,000 sec/Approx. 1/2 – 1/16,000 sec (Creative Video Mode / MF Mode)|
|File||File Format||Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF/Motion Picture: AVCHD, MP4|
|Recording Modes||Still Image Scene Mode / Scene Guide||Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child’s Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape,/Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, Monochrome, Panorama|
|Mode Dial / Mode Button||Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, Creative Video, C1 (Custom), C2 (Custom), Scene Guide, Creative Control|
|Creative Control mode||Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process,/Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine (22 filters)|
|Continuous Shooting Mode (Approx.)||[AFS] SH: 50 frames/sec*, H: 12 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)/[AFC] H: 7 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)/* Electronic shutter only.|
|Motion Picture Recording (*2)||4K Video||3840 x 2160 pixels, 25p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)|
|HD Video||1920 x 1080 pixels, 50p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (Dolby)/1920 x 1080 pixels, 24p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 24fps) (Dolby)/1920 x 1080 pixels, 25p (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (Dolby)/1920 x 1080 pixels, 50i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (Dolby)/1920 x 1080 pixels, 50p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (AAC)/1920 x 1080 pixels, 25p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)/1280 x 720 pixels, 25p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)|
|STD Video||640 x 480, 25p (VGA: 4Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)|
|High Speed Video||1920 x 1080 pixels, 25p (FHD: MP4) (Sensor Output is 100fps)|
|Continuous recordable time (motion pictures)||AVCHD||Approx. 130 min (FHD/60p), Approx. 135 min (FHD/60i)|
|MP4||Approx. 110 min (4K/30p), Approx. 130 min (FHD/60p)|
|Actual recordable time (motion pictures)||AVCHD||Approx. 65 min (FHD/60p), Approx. 70 min (FHD/60i)|
|MP4||Approx. 55 min (4K/30p), Approx. 65 min (FHD/60p)|
|Exposure Parameters||Exposure||Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual|
|Exposure Compensation||1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (+/-3 EV for motion picture)|
|Auto (AE) Bracketing||3, 5, 7 frames in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV Step, Max. +/-3 EV|
|Light Metering||Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot|
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto / i.ISO / 80* / 100* / 125 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200/ 6400 / 12800 / 25600* (* Extended ISO)/(Changeable to 1/3 EV step)|
|Picture Quality||Photo Style||Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom, Cinelike D*, Cinelike V* * When Creative Video mode is selected.|
|Image Quality||RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard|
|Color Mode / Color Effect||–|
|Still Picture Recording||[4:3] 4864×3648 (17.5M) (L) / 3456×2592 (9M) (M) / 2432×1824 (4.5M) (S)/[3:2] 5472×3648 (20M) (L) / 3888×2592 (10M) (M) / 2736×1824 (5M) (S)/[16:9]5472×3080 (17M) (L) / 3840×2160 (8M) (M) / 1920×1080 (2M) (S)/[1:1] 3648×3648 (13.5M) (L) / 2592×2592 (6.5M) (M) / 1824×1824 (3.5M) (S)|
|White Balance||Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set1 / White Set2 / White Set3 / White Set4 / Color Temperature/(2-axis Adjustable)|
|Picture Adjustment||“Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*, Color Tone**, Filter Effect** * Except for Monochrome mode. ** For Monochrome mode only.”|
|Other||Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal)||Yes (On / Off)|
|Wi-FI||IEEE 802.11b/g/n/2412 MHz – 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)/WPA / WPA2/Infrastracture Mode / WPS / Wi-Fi Direct/Wi-Fi Button|
|NFC||ISO/IEC 18092, NFC-F (Passive Mode)|
|Zoom in Motion Picture||Yes|
|Self Timer||2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)|
|Self Shot Mode||–|
|Display||Playback Mode||All, Slideshow, Filtering Play (Picture Only, Video Only, Category Selection, Favorite), Calendar|
|Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback||12,30-thumbnails / Yes|
|Calendar Display / Dual- Image Playback||Yes / No|
|Set Favorites / Rotate Image||Yes / Yes|
|DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection||Yes / Yes|
|Resize / Cropping / Aspect Conv. / Leveling||Yes / Yes / No / No|
|Copy / Title Edit / Text Stamp||No / Yes / Yes|
|PictBridge Support||Single / Multi / All / DPOF / Favorites|
|Setup||OSD language||Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish|
|Monitor||LCD Monitor||7.5cm (3.0″) Free-Angle TFT Screen LCD Display (921K dots), AR Coating/Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle|
|Flash||Built- in- Flash||Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA, iA+ mode only./Flash Synchro: 1st / 2nd Slow Sync./Synchronization for flash dimming and exposure compensation/0.3 – 13.5m (Wide / ISO Auto), 1.0 – 9.5m (Tele / ISO Auto)|
|Media||Recording Media||SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card (Compatible with UHS-I standard)|
|Built- in- Memory||–|
|Audio||Microphone / Speaker||Stereo / Mono|
|Interface||Remote Input||φ2.5mm for Remote|
|External Microphone Input||φ3.5mm for External Microphone|
|Interface||microHDMI, AV Output (PAL / NTSC), USB (AV/USB Multi)|
|Power||Power||Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1200mAh, 8.7 Wh) (Included)/AC Adaptor (Input: 110 – 240V AC)|
|Battery life (approx.)||360 pictures (CIPA Standard)*1|
|Standard Package||Included Software||PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.5PE/SILKYPIX Developer Studio/LoiLoScope (trial version)/Adobe Reader|
|Standard Accessories||Battery Charger, Battery Pack, USB Cable, AC Cable, Lens Hood, Lens Cap, Hot Shoe Cover, DVD|
|NOTE||*1. Recording conditions by CIPA standard|
|NOTE||– Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when LCD monitor is on.|
|NOTE||– Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card|
|NOTE||– Using the supplied battery.|
|NOTE||– Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)|
|NOTE||– Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.|
|NOTE||– Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.|
|NOTE||– The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.|
|NOTE||– If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases.|
|NOTE||– CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].|
|NOTE||*2. – These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH.|
|NOTE||– The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.|
|NOTE||– Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc.|
|NOTE||– Use a card with SD Speed Class with “Class 4” or higher when recording motion pictures.|
|NOTE||– Use a card with SD Speed Class with “UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)” when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K].|
|NOTE||(SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)|
|NOTE||– Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [AVCHD] is 29 minutes 59 seconds.|
|NOTE||– Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [4K] is 29 minutes 59 seconds.|
|NOTE||– Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [FHD] [HD] [VGA] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB.|
|NOTE||– Maximum time to record High Speed motion pictures continuously is 7 minutes 59 seconds.|
DMC-FZ1000EB User Manual
Purchase Period: 01/11/2018 – 31/01/2019
Claim by 30/04/2019
Helpline Number: 0344 844 3899 – Email: www.panasonic.co.uk/email
- The LUMIX Winter 2018/19 Cashback Promotion (hereafter referred to as the “Promotion”) is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, whose registered address is Panasonic, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, UK (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion is applicable to residents of the EEA, EU, Switzerland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are aged 18 years or over.
- In order to qualify for the Promotion, participants must purchase a new (not second hand) Qualifying Product in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man during the Promotion Period. Claims relating to products purchased before or after this Promotion Period will be deemed invalid.
- This Promotion is open to participating retailers only in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man. Please check with your chosen retailer that they are participating in this Promotion prior to purchasing a Qualifying Product to avoid any disappointment.
- Purchases made from Dixons Travel are excluded from this promotion.
- All Qualifying Products must be new and genuine Panasonic products. Purchases of second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, products imported from outside the EEA or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Panasonic group of Companies in any way will not qualify for this Promotion
- To claim this promotion for your purchase, please complete the online claim form (www.panasonic.co.uk/promotions) and upload a copy of your full purchase receipt (not deposit receipt) and an image of the product barcode, which can be found on the side of your product box (showing the model number and serial number) by the Claim Deadline. Applications made after this date will not be eligible for the Promotion. Please ensure your purchase receipt includes the model number purchased and the date of purchase. The picture of the receipt and barcode submitted must show a date stamp of at least 35 days after the date of purchase
- Claims are not valid in respect of Qualifying Products that are returned to a retailer and the participant exchanges the product or receives a refund, in which case the Promoter will be entitled to claim back any Cashback paid. PLEASE NOTE: Participants must wait 35 DAYS, from the date of purchase BEFORE submitting their on-line claim. In any event, the last date for registration will be the Claim Deadline.
- The Promoter will not process a claim if the participant cannot provide both an image of the product barcode and a copy of the purchase receipt. If, for any reason, the participant has not retained the product box, the Promoter will accept an image of the serial number found on the base of the Qualifying Product.
- Participants who are unable to upload the supporting documentation to verify their claim, may send their printed claim form along with a photocopy of the full purchase receipt (we are unable to return these so please do not send the original) and an image of the product barcode to the address below, to be received on or before the Claim Deadline. Printed Claim forms received after this date will not be eligible for this Promotion.
Address for Postal Claims:
LUMIX Winter 2018/19 Cashback Offer
Panasonic, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, United Kingdom
- The Promoter will not be held responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website or other failures or damage of any kind, to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs the participant to enter in the Promotion. Claims made by fax, telephone or email will not be accepted. Illegible, incomplete or altered claim forms will be deemed void, as will claim forms not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Upon submission of your online registration, your claim will be verified. Participants will be sent an automated email to confirm the receipt of their Cashback claim and the next steps of the claim process
- Please allow 28 days from the date we receive your claim and all supporting documentation, to receive your Cashback. If you have not received your Cashback within the estimated 28 days, please contact us, using the contact details above. Regrettably, claims pursued outside of the Claim Deadline will not be accepted.
- Participants are informed that PayPal charges, may apply. Cheques must be used within 6 months of the date of issue.
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify tha eligibility of all claims to protect itself against fraudulent, invalid or repetitive claims including, without limitation, to require the participant to prove that it did not return the product. Claims for returned products, bad faith or fraudulent entries or claims that otherwise do not meet these terms and conditions will be invalidated and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the participant making such a claim from this and other promotional activities.
- To monitor fraudulent claims the Promoter reserves the right to cross check product returns with the relevant retailers against Cashback claims received. Any potential fraudulent activity will be followed up by the Promoter. The Promoter will withhold the issuance of a Cashback (or take steps to require repayment if already paid) where it is suspected that a false or fraudulent claim has been made
- The Cashback offered under this Promotion is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there is no credit or product alternative available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time
- Only one claim per model purchased and one billing address is permitted.
- This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- By claiming this Cashback, applicants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.