Panasonic 4K Ultra HD Camcorder
The HC-VX1 allows you to take clear action shots with the large MOS Sensor, Bright F1.8 LEICA Lens and state of the art High Precision AF.
High Definition 4K shooting gives you highly natural, realistic images. 4K Photo captures those decisive moments. You get uncompromising picture quality at all times with the remarkable LEICA Dicomar Lens.
The large 1/2.5inch sensor and bright F1.8 lens offer about 1.7 times the conventional low-light performance. Noise is also suppressed even when shooting in dimly lit places, such as indoor scenes or nightscapes.
The new 4K lens covers the range from 25mm wide-angle to 600mm tele with a 24x zoom achieved by a 4-Drive Lens System. The stunning wide-angle setting not only fits large groups of people and background images into narrow locations, but is also convenient for taking selfies with a rotatable LCD.
The 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ uses five-axis correction to thoroughly suppress blurring all the way from wide-angle to powerful zoom shots.
The Adaptive O.I.S. automatically optimizes the O.I.S. effectiveness by adjusting the O.I.S. mechanical control to various shooting positions, conditions, and user characteristics.
Ball O.I.S System reduces wear on the drive section, and greatly improves correction for small-amplitude hand-shake.
Level Shot Function automatically detects and corrects the tilting of captured images.
|SENSOR SECTION||SENSOR FOR MAIN CAMERA||Image Sensor||1/2.5-type BSI MOS Sensor|
|Total Pixels||8.57 megapixels|
|Effective Pixels [Motion Image]||4K: 8.29 megapixels [16:9], Full-HD: 6.17 megapixels [16:9] (Level Shot Function OFF or Normal)|
|Effective Pixels [Still Image]||8.29 megapixels [16:9] 6.22 megapixels [4:3]|
|SENSOR FOR SUB CAMERA||Image Sensor||–|
|LENS SECTION||LENS FOR MAIN CAMERA||F Value||F1.8 (WIDE) / F4.0 (TELE)|
|Focal Length||4.12 – 98.9 mm (Optical Zoom：24x)|
|35 mm Film Camera Equivalent [Motion Image (16:9)]||4K/Full-HD 24p: 25 – 600 mm*, Full-HD 60p/60i/30p: 28.9 – 693.7 mm* * 16:9, Level Shot Function OFF or Normal|
|35 mm Film Camera Equivalent [Still Image]||25.0mm – 600mm (16：9) / 30.6mm – 734.4mm (4：3)|
|Filter Diameter||62 mm|
|Lens Brand||Leica Dicomar Lens|
|LENS FOR SUB CAMERA||F Value||–|
|35 mm Film Camera Equivalent [Motion Image]||–|
|CAMERA SECTION||Standard Illumination||1400 lx|
|Minimum Illumination||1.5 lx (Scene Mode Low Light 1/30), 0.5 lx (Night Mode (Color))|
|Focus||Auto / Manual|
|Zoom||Intelligent Zoom OFF||24x|
|Intelligent Zoom ON||4K: 32x, Full-HD: 48x|
|Digital Zoom||70x / 1500x (The maximum value of zoom magnification can be set in two patterns)|
|White Balance||Auto / White Set / Sunny / Cloudy / Indoor1 / Indoor2|
|Shutter Speed||Motion Image||Auto Slow Shutter ON : 1/30 – 1/8000 (60p / 60i / 30p), 1/24 – 1/8000 (24p) Auto Slow Shutter OFF: 1/60 – 1/8000 (60p / 60i / 30p), 1/48 – 1/8000 (24p)|
|Still Image||1/2 – 1/2000|
|Iris||Auto / Manual|
|Image Stabilizer||5-axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ with Active Mode, O.I.S. Lock, Level Shot Function (Strong mode: 2K only), Ball O.I.S., Adaptive O.I.S.|
|HDR Movie (Except 4K Mode)||Yes|
|Creative Control (Except 4K Mode)||Miniature Effect, Silent Movie, 8mm Movie, Time Lapse Rec|
|RECORDING SECTION||Recording Media||SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card|
|Recording Format||[AVCHD] AVCHD Progressive [MP4] MP4|
|Recording/ Playback Mode||AVCHD||1080/60p (28Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60p) PH (24Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60i) HA (17Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60i) HG (13Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60i) HE (5Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080/60i)|
|MP4||2160p/30p(72M) (72Mbps / VBR), (3840 x 2160) 2160p/24p(72M) (72Mbps / VBR), (3840 x 2160) 1080p/60p(50M) (50Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080) 1080p/60p(28M) (28Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080) 1080p/24p(50M) (50Mbps / VBR), (1920 x 1080) 720p/30p(9M) (9Mbps / VBR), (1280 x 720)|
|Actual Recordable Time with Supplied Battery (LCD OFF)||Approx. 45 min (4K MP4) Approx. 50 min (60p mode) Approx. 50 min (PH mode) Approx. 50 min (HA mode) Approx. 50 min (HG mode) Approx. 50 min (HE mode) Approx. 50 min (2160p/24p) Approx. 1 h 0 min (1080p/24p)|
|Thumbnail Display||6 thumbnails/page, 1 thumbnail/page|
|Audio Recording System||AVCHD: Dolby Audio (5.1ch / 2ch) MP4: AAC (2ch)|
|Microphone||5.1ch Surround, Zoom, Focus and Stereo Microphone|
|STILL IMAGE SECTION||Recording Format||JPEG (DCF/Exif2.2)|
|Recording Image Size||Still Image||[16:9] 25.9megapixels (6784 x 3816), 14 megapixels (4992 x 2808), 2.1 megapixels (1920 x 1080) [4:3] 20.4 megapixels (5216 x 3912), 10.9 megapixels (3808 x 2856), 0.3 megapixels (640 x 480)|
|Simultaneous Recording||Full-HD only: [16:9] 14.0 megapixels (4992 x 2808), 2.1 megapixels (1920 x 1080)|
|GENERAL SECTION||Power Supply||3.6V (Battery) / 5.0V (AC Adaptor)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Approx. 68 x 77 x 142 mm (2.677 x 3.032 x 5.591 inch)|
|Weight (w/o battery and SD card)||Approx. 428 g (0.944 lb)|
|LCD Monitor||3.0-inch Wide LCD monitor (460,800 dots)|
|Manual Ring / Dial||–|
|Microphones (stereo mini)||Yes|
|LINE-IN (stereo mini)||–|
|Headphone (stereo mini)||Yes|
|LED Video Light||–|
|Accessory Shoe||Yes (cold)|
|Lens Cover||Yes (Auto)|
|On-Screen Display Language||EB|
|STANDARD ACCESSORY||AC Adaptor||Yes|
|DC Cable||Yes (USB Type)|
|Rechargeable Battery Pack||Yes (1,940mAh)|
|HDMI Cable||Yes (micro)|
|AV Multi Cable||–|
|Shoe adaptor||– (Built-in)|
|Editing Software||HD Writer AE 5.4 (Download)|
Purchase Period: 01/11/2018 – 31/01/2019
Claim by 30/04/2019
Helpline Number: 0344 844 3899 – Email: www.panasonic.co.uk/email
- The LUMIX Winter 2018/19 Cashback Promotion (hereafter referred to as the “Promotion”) is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH, whose registered address is Panasonic, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, UK (the “Promoter”).
- The Promotion is applicable to residents of the EEA, EU, Switzerland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are aged 18 years or over.
- In order to qualify for the Promotion, participants must purchase a new (not second hand) Qualifying Product in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man during the Promotion Period. Claims relating to products purchased before or after this Promotion Period will be deemed invalid.
- This Promotion is open to participating retailers only in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands or Isle of Man. Please check with your chosen retailer that they are participating in this Promotion prior to purchasing a Qualifying Product to avoid any disappointment.
- Purchases made from Dixons Travel are excluded from this promotion.
- All Qualifying Products must be new and genuine Panasonic products. Purchases of second hand, refurbished or reconditioned products, products imported from outside the EEA or products which are counterfeit or infringe the intellectual property rights of the Panasonic group of Companies in any way will not qualify for this Promotion
- To claim this promotion for your purchase, please complete the online claim form (www.panasonic.co.uk/promotions) and upload a copy of your full purchase receipt (not deposit receipt) and an image of the product barcode, which can be found on the side of your product box (showing the model number and serial number) by the Claim Deadline. Applications made after this date will not be eligible for the Promotion. Please ensure your purchase receipt includes the model number purchased and the date of purchase. The picture of the receipt and barcode submitted must show a date stamp of at least 35 days after the date of purchase
- Claims are not valid in respect of Qualifying Products that are returned to a retailer and the participant exchanges the product or receives a refund, in which case the Promoter will be entitled to claim back any Cashback paid. PLEASE NOTE: Participants must wait 35 DAYS, from the date of purchase BEFORE submitting their on-line claim. In any event, the last date for registration will be the Claim Deadline.
- The Promoter will not process a claim if the participant cannot provide both an image of the product barcode and a copy of the purchase receipt. If, for any reason, the participant has not retained the product box, the Promoter will accept an image of the serial number found on the base of the Qualifying Product.
- Participants who are unable to upload the supporting documentation to verify their claim, may send their printed claim form along with a photocopy of the full purchase receipt (we are unable to return these so please do not send the original) and an image of the product barcode to the address below, to be received on or before the Claim Deadline. Printed Claim forms received after this date will not be eligible for this Promotion.
Address for Postal Claims:
LUMIX Winter 2018/19 Cashback Offer
Panasonic, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 1RT, United Kingdom
- The Promoter will not be held responsible or liable for any technical, hardware, software, server, website or other failures or damage of any kind, to the extent that this prevents the participant from or otherwise obstructs the participant to enter in the Promotion. Claims made by fax, telephone or email will not be accepted. Illegible, incomplete or altered claim forms will be deemed void, as will claim forms not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Upon submission of your online registration, your claim will be verified. Participants will be sent an automated email to confirm the receipt of their Cashback claim and the next steps of the claim process
- Please allow 28 days from the date we receive your claim and all supporting documentation, to receive your Cashback. If you have not received your Cashback within the estimated 28 days, please contact us, using the contact details above. Regrettably, claims pursued outside of the Claim Deadline will not be accepted.
- Participants are informed that PayPal charges, may apply. Cheques must be used within 6 months of the date of issue.
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify tha eligibility of all claims to protect itself against fraudulent, invalid or repetitive claims including, without limitation, to require the participant to prove that it did not return the product. Claims for returned products, bad faith or fraudulent entries or claims that otherwise do not meet these terms and conditions will be invalidated and the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the participant making such a claim from this and other promotional activities.
- To monitor fraudulent claims the Promoter reserves the right to cross check product returns with the relevant retailers against Cashback claims received. Any potential fraudulent activity will be followed up by the Promoter. The Promoter will withhold the issuance of a Cashback (or take steps to require repayment if already paid) where it is suspected that a false or fraudulent claim has been made
- The Cashback offered under this Promotion is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and there is no credit or product alternative available.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and to amend or withdraw this promotion at any time
- Only one claim per model purchased and one billing address is permitted.
- This Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
- By claiming this Cashback, applicants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions.